Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Forever...a new painting

not painted and videoed for a while, so this is my latest painting entiltled FOREVER it is mixed media (spray paint, charcoal, pencil, acrylic, posca pen, neocolour, collage) on 50 x 50 cm deep canvas.
here is the video of me painting it....enjoy!
****************
This painting is for sale
FOREVER
50 x 50 cm on deep canvas
£220
inc P&P
Sold

*********************



forever painting
Number of payments 4
Start payments At checkout
Due*Amount
At checkout£55.00 GBP
Every 1 month (x 3)£55.00 GBP
Total £220.00 GBP
* We calculate payments from the date of checkout.












3 comments:

Tracy Stokes said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing your video too. I love your work.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. Lovely colors. :-)

desales said...

I loved watching your video ( and the music). I was thinking how hard it would be for me to sell something I make and say goodbye to it...