Sunday 31 May 2015

offer for classes on my new site


hello,
i have a new class site where things are simpler and wonderful. 
I am offering the first 3 classes at an end of May madness price!!!

BREAK ON THROUGH


Everyone doodles.......come and turn your doodles in to a raw free piece of artwork. Mitsi will guide you through from start to Finnish and inspire you to open up and create freely!
A MINI CLASS: 40 MINIUTES OF VIDEO
I will take you step by step to create these paintings...


OUT OF REACH AND BOOK OF FACES

COME AND BE INSPIRED TO PAINT FACES FROM YOUR IMAGINATION. I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH AN INITIAL PAINTING THEN I WILL HELP YOU TO CREATE A SIMPLE BOOK FILLED WITH FACES FROM YOUR OWN IMAGINATION WE WILL THEN PRODUCE A FINAL PAINTING INSPIRED BY THE BOOK OF FACES.
COME AND LET YOUR MIND RUN WILD!
OVER 3 HOURS OF VIDEO, START TO FINISH WALK THROUGH OF HOW I CREATE.
COME AND LET ME SPARK YOUR VISION!


  NORMALLY $80 HERE I AM OFFERING IT FOR $55


**************************************




WATERCOLOUR POPPY FORM START TO FINISH
Come and play and be brave with watercolours, i will loosen up your painting style and inspire you to be free.
i will take you through supplies and experimenting with techniques and control happy accidents to produce a beautiful free poppy painting...........come and play!
4 videos equaling an hour and 3 pdfs





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mitsi....since I studied with you on Life Book I have wanted to paint faces with you!!! Yipee, I have signed up for Book of Faces. Thank you for the May madness price, that was very generous of you.
I also tried to sign up for Break on Through and the link to Paypal is for the Book of Faces class. Thought you would want to know. When the link is fixed I will be signing up for that offering too.
p.s. I'm a bunny too!!!

loverofnewfs said...

Hi Mitsi, I have tried to contact you via email, but I have not received a response. I will leave a comment here and hope you see it. I purchased the "Out of Reach and Book of Faces" online courses on June 14th through PayPal. It has been a week and I have not received any correspondence from you. I emailed you a copy of the PayPal receipt. Is there something I should be doing to access the course. Please advise. Right now I am in limbo.

I have checked "email follow-up comments to my mailbox" so if you reply to this comment I should be notified. I appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Violet Palmer said...

Congratulations on the new site! I was browsing through your works, and I think they are very good. Your artistic style is quite unique, and I bet a lot of people, especially those in your class, are inspired by them. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us, Mitsi. Good luck on your future endeavors!


Violet Palmer @ iConcepts Marketing

Gerard Reese said...

Wow, Mitsi! Your talents are being showcased by holding that kind of program. Your new business is sure a huge help to those who truly wanted to improve their artwork. And with those meaningful learning sessions with you, I'm sure their payments are worth it. Thanks for being an inspiration!

Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

Brigida Yeager said...

Was just able to browse your site, and I can say it came out quite good. It's got the nice, artsy feeling to it which totally represents your niche. Great job on the site, and congratulations on making it go live!

Brigida Yeager @ Gold Finch Digital Marketing

Unknown said...

Hi,

That was amazing information on training would love to know more


learn seo to reach more audience and grow your business, check this seo training in bangalore